Sat, Jun 12|
Live on Zoom
Patient Educator Summit
The Patient Educator Summit hosted by PhysioSage is a collaborative and engaging one-day event gathering a variety of rehabilitation experts. Speakers and attendees will discuss unique topics in patient education and you’ll walk away a stronger clinician.
Time & Location
Jun 12, 2021, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EDT
Live on Zoom
If you are serious about becoming a stronger patient educator, you don't want to miss this engaging summit! PhysioSage is bringing in our favorite speakers to talk about unique topics in patient education including:
- understanding the unique health needs of undocumented Americans
- educating your patients through a trauma informed approach
- nudging your older adults into lifting heavier through patient education
- the importance of having diverse healthcare providers
- how to use high quality images and video to improve your patient education
- How to become a stronger patient educator through teaching, learning, clinical reflection, patient empowerment, and health literacy
- Using social media appropriately to educate your current and future patients
Our speakers include top physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapists.
*** This course/summit content is not intended for use by any participants outside the scope of their license or regulation.***
The event will last from 9 AM CST on June 12th to approximately 5 pm CST and will be conducted virtually through Zoom.
***CEUs will be available in 34 states through our continuing education sponsor, Redefine Health Education.**** Check them out here: https://www.redefinehealthed.com/
Want more information about the host of this event? Check us out at physiosage