Fri, Nov 12|
Live on Zoom
Lymphedema Conference & Workshop 2021 by PhysioGen PT & Wellness
Join us and learn from 10 International speakers, CLTs, Leaders, Ambassadors, and Patients with their experience and management.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2021, 6:00 PM EST – Nov 13, 2021, 3:00 PM EST
Live on Zoom
The Demystifying Lymphedema, its Management, and Innovations will be presented virtually on November 12 & 13, 2021 ( Friday 6-10pmEST, and Saturday9-3pm EST) Conference will be recorded and replays will be available after the event.
Join us and learn from 10 International speakers, CLTs, Leaders, Ambassadors, and Patients with their experience and management. Up to 10 million Americans are estimated to be living with lymphedema and there are additional 17million women in America estimated to have Lipedema. Lymphatic patients still struggle to find physicians, therapists, and caregivers.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
1. Understand Obesity, Lipedema vs. Lymphedema, and its physical and Psychosocial Concerns.- Kirat Shah, MPT, CLT-LANA, CWT,WCC ACOLS instructor, VP, CEO Lymphedema and Rehabilitation Consultants.
2. Gain knowledge on the state of the art techniques on management and treatment interventions for patients with lymphatic disease and complex vascular malformations- Kerelous George, CLT, PT, CEO Lymphedema Clinic in Egypt. Klose Trained .
3. Learn more products and knowledge on Bandaging, use compression wrapping, and Manual lymph drainage.
Dr. Ana Pozoli, PT, CLT-LANA, Owner Omnitherapy Center, NJ.
4. Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema and Its Management.
Dr. Kitiboni Rolle Adderley, PT, CLT, World Confederation for Physical Therapy, Director Handling your Health Wellness and Rehab, Bahamas.
5. Tips for Managing Lymphedema and its Types-Skin Care Clothing and Jewelry Exercise
Dr. Lili wells, PT, CLT, CDP, CEO of Rehab Visions, Fairfield.
6. Learn state of the art Lymphedema Decongestive Therapy Manual Lymph drainage and Nutrition - Dr. Ivy Enting, CLT, PT, Smart&Caring Physio Doc.
Vasopneumatic Pump - Dan Dulnikowski of Advance Rehab Technologies. Xpandasox Compression Garments- Sharon Thorpe, CEO of Xpandasox with Lymphie Strong Founder Veronica Seneriz.
7. Lymphedema Treatment Act- Dr. Said Nafai, OTD, OTR/L, CLT President of OT Association in Morocco. Father of OT in Morocco
8. Chronic Venous and Arterial Insufficiency. Lymphedema and Wound care.
-Kirat Shah, MPT, CLT-LANA, CWT,WCC ACOLS instructor, VP, CEO Lymphedema and Rehabilitation Consultants.