Sat, Oct 02|
Live Zoom Course
Functional Anatomy Module 4: Shoulder & Upper Limb
Module 4 of the 4-part series "Functional Anatomy for the Fitness Professional". Explore the shoulder girdle and upper limb.
Time & Location
Oct 02, 2021, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Live Zoom Course
This is the fourth and final module of the 20-Hour "Functional Anatomy for the Fitness Professional" course, which has been specifically designed for beginner to intermediate level yoga/pilates teacher trainees, coaches, fitness trainers and gym enthusiasts. This also serves as an excellent refresher for more advanced-level coaches, trainers, and healthcare professionals.
Click here for a brief example of a live course: https://youtu.be/ESDbt9KTFqA
CEU Hours: 5
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Board Certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Certified Manual Therapist
Student, Doctor of Education
University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (2022)
Practice Affairs Committee Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
In this 5-hour module, students will learn:
- Anatomy of the Shoulder & Upper Limb, bones to skin
- Biomechanical Principles of the shoulder complex, elbow, wrist & hand
Competency Demonstration: In order to receive continuing education credit, each participant must achieve 70% overall on the post-course quiz, Flipgrid assignment, and participation/attendance. If the student fails to achieve 70 points throughout the course, they will be asked to complete additional assignments until remediation is achieved. Once the student achieves this score and completes the course evaluation, they will be e-mailed an official course certificate.
Why choose this course over the dozens of others out there?
- Students will have the opportunity to collaborate and interact in a LIVE virtual classroom setting with a human movement and anatomy expert/fitness enthusiast
- Experience anatomy in motion through live videos, supported by muscleandmotion.com, 3D4Medical Complete Anatomy software
- Interactive independent work - students will be asked to complete 'homework' by creating flipgrid videos, naming motions and types of muscles active
- Unlimited access to the instructor for questions/feedback and guidance, during and after the course
The course is acceptable for most Category A (live course/clinic) continuing education credits for healthcare and fitness professionals. Check with your respective credentialing agency or state board to ensure the objectives of the course match your specific requirement. RHE assumes no liability or responsibily for courses that are not approved by your credentialing institution or state board.
All 4 Modules! (Save $300+)
+$16.23 service fee
Save $300+ when you register for all 4 modules!
+$16.23 service fee0
+$6.25 service fee
+$6.25 service fee0
Early Bird by Aug 21, 2021
+$4.98 service fee
+$4.98 service fee0