Sun, Jun 28|
Live Zoom Course
Functional Anatomy Module 4: Shoulder & Upper Limb
Module 4 of the 4-part series "Functional Anatomy for the Fitness Professional". Explore the shoulder girdle and upper limb.
Time & Location
Jun 28, 2020, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Live Zoom Course
This is the fourth and final module of the 20-Hour virtual 3D functional anatomy course, which has been specifically designed for beginner to intermediate level yoga/pilates teacher trainees, coaches, fitness trainers and gym enthusiasts. This also serves as an excellent refresher for more advanced-level coaches and trainers.
In this 5-hour module, students will learn:
- Anatomy of the Shoulder & Upper Limb, bones to skin
- Biomechanical Principles of the shoulder complex, elbow, wrist & hand
Click here for a brief example of a live course: https://youtu.be/ESDbt9KTFqA
Why choose this course over the dozens of others out there?
1. Students will have the opportunity to collaborate and interact in a LIVE virtual classroom setting with a human movement and anatomy expert/fitness enthusiast
2. Appeal to all learning types - experience anatomy through live videos, supported by muscleandmotion.com, 3D4Medical Complete Anatomy software
3. Interactive independent work - students will be asked to complete 'homework' by creating flipgrid videos, naming motions and types of muscles active
4. Unlimited access to the instructor for questions/feedback and guidance, during and after the course
5. Support local small business!
How much does it cost?
The 5-hr course is offered at $125/participant. The full 20-hr course is $500/participant. With that noted, I understand how much financial strain everyone is in right now. I am very willing to offer work trades, group rates, or payment plans for any individual who is interested. Bottom line, if you're interested, I want you in, so we will make a plan! Discounts are available for military, veterans, students, first responders, SweatNet PGH partners, and O2X affiliates.
How do I sign up?
Book online here! A $50 nonrefundable deposit is required to hold your place in the course. Please note that courses with < 2 participants are subject to being rescheduled.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an e-mail containing the full syllabus, lecture notes, and the invite for the Zoom meeting.
- The live stream is only authorized for 1 participant, ie. you are not permitted to register and show the content to a group.
- This course is approved for 5 contact hours of continuing education credit for fitness professionals (CSCS, personal trainers, etc). It may also count for credit for some healthcare practitioners.
Shoulder & Upper Limb
+$3.13 service fee
+$3.13 service fee0