Tue, Dec 13|
Live on Zoom
FAI & Hip Dysplasia: Current Concepts in Imaging
Dr. Katie O'Bright leads this special imaging topic, free to veterans and active duty servicemembers 1-hr CEU
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CST
Live on Zoom
Course Description: This is a live, virtual 1-hour webinar designed for physical therapists to renew their education in the diagnostic imaging of adults with hip dyplasia and femoroacetabular impingement (FAI)
CEU Info: 1 contact hours approved in the jurisdictions in blue on the map on this page.
Dr. Katie O'Bright, PT, DPT <--Click for Bio/CV
Board Certified Orthopaedic Specialist
1. Define femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) and hip dysplasia
2. Recall the typical clinical presentation of a patient presenting with symptomatic FAI/dysplasia.
3. Recall the radiographic views necessary to the diagnosis of FAI and hip dysplasia.
4. Understand the various radiographic signs that are evaluated in the diagnosis of FAI/dysplasia.
5. Understand the role of MRI and CT in evaluation of FAI/dysplasia
6. Be familiar with the variety of appropriate management strategies for FAI/dysplasia.
0-10: Non-Arthritic Hip Differential Diagnosis
10-25: Radiographic Views
25-45: Radiographics Signs
45-50: Role of MRI & CT
50-55: Overview of Appropriate Management Strategies
55-60: Q&A and Final Remarks
Competency Demonstration: In order to receive continuing education credit, each participant must achieve 70% in a 5-question online quiz after the course (unlimited attempts). If the student fails to achieve 70%, they will be asked to complete additional assignments until remediation is achieved. Once the student achieves this score and completes the course evaluation, a completion certificate will be awarded.
Disclosures: Dr. O'Bright is the owner of Redefine Health Education(RHE) and has a vested interest in sales from RHE course purchases.
+$0.50 service fee
+$0.50 service fee0
Veteran Or Active Duty
Please do not abuse this privilege...