Wed, Dec 16|
Becoming a Fat-Adapted Endurance Athlete
Live Virtual Zoom Course lead by Dr. Matt Stehr, PT, DPT, OCS.
Time & Location
Dec 16, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EST
This is a 90 minute webinar developed for fitness professionals and endurance athletes who are interested in learning more about the benefits of becoming fat-adapted in endurance sports.
Dr. Matt Stehr, PT, DPT, OCS
U.S. Army Physical Therapist
(inquire for CV)
At the conclusion of this lecture, attendees will:
- Be able to describe the historical context of carbs and fat in the Western diet
- Understand the concept of being fat-adapted
- Understand the benefits of being fat-adapted
- Be able to describe the type of athletes most likely to benefit from fat-adaptation
- Recall the steps an individual should take to become more fat-adapted
Just For Fun
+$0.30 service fee
For individual not in need of CEU credit
+$0.30 service fee0
For CEU Credit
+$1.25 service fee
In order to earn category A (live) credit, CEU attendees must attend the course at the time of the webinar. There is a 10 question quiz that they must earn at least 70% in order to earn a course certificate. The quiz must be completed within 7 days of the course. Once the quiz and course evaluation is completed, they will be issues a course cert. If attendees are unable to attend the live course, they must view the recording and pass the quiz in order to receive a ‘self-study’ course cert.
+$1.25 service fee0